Wednesday, February 16, 2005

How's this...

For random today - the last 10 songs on shuffle -

1. Count Your Blessings - Pat Green (Works for me may not work for you)

2. Won't You Come Over to My House - George E. Lee (Come on over to my house baby, ain't nobody home but me)

3. Shameless - Ani DiFranco (We're in a room without a door)

4. What'd I Say - Ray Charles (See that girl with the diamond ring, she knows how to shake that thing)

5. American Idiot - Green Day (Everything isn't meant to be okay.)

6. Sangria - Jerry Jeff Walker (Just like I love old friends of mine)

7. Norweigan Wood - The Beatles (We talked until two and then she said "it's time for bed" )

8. Mama You Got a Daughter - John Lee Hooker (Mama talk to your daughter)

9. Kiss Me Where it Smells Funny - The Bloodhound Gang (Like a DC-10: guaranteed to go down)

10. No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley (Oh, my little darlin' please don't shed no tears)


The funny thing is, if you read the lyrics in sequence - it almost makes sense together. How did I ever survive without this at work to drown out the loud people on speakerphones?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home