Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Elementary teacher accused of having sex with boy, 13

MSNBC - Elementary teacher accused of having sex with boy, 13

This woman seems to be pretty attractive, and let's be honest here - it's not that difficult for a woman to get whatever she wants - when she wants - from whoever she wants.

But a 13 year old? I just don't understand. Maybe because I've always liked older men, but when I look at boys I don't have *those* kind of thoughts for them. I remember being thirteen and boys being gangly and awkward, pimply with voices that were still cracking at inopportune times. Not exactly sexually attractive to a grown woman.

Was it a power trip? A need to feel beautiful? A kinky messed up fantasy to deflower someone?

I just simply cannot understand. But the a part of me is skeeved out because my husband is that much older than me and then some. When I was thirteen he was twenty-eight - almost twenty-nine. Our age difference never really bothers me, until I think about something like that... but when we met - I was twenty-two, I already had a graduate degree...

Surely that's different. Isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home