Thursday, February 03, 2005

A word of advice.

No matter how badly the miniscule little splinter of glass in your finger hurts, a staple remover is really no replacement for tweezers, no matter how much you rationalize this.

It will just make it worse, because now you will have a hole in your finger, and the splinter will be jammed further into your finger rendering any extracation attempts you contemplated completely futile.

Just take my word on it, m'kay.

And speaking of m'kay - I have to admit, I'm a South Park fan. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are hilarious, and it takes a lot to offend me. C. (best friend) tivoed (no clue how to spell past tense of tivo - seeing as it's not really a verb per se). Anyway - she recorded for me their Woodland Critter Christmas episode and I watched it last night before bed. That was some screwed up shit. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home