Monday, January 31, 2005

That thumping....

that you hear is me pounding my head on my desk.

I've been at work since 7:00(without coffee) working on a presentation about the exciting realm of COBRA and HIPAA regulations. I just got a call for the person who is actually presenting the information and they want to redo the entire format of the presentation. The work that I did for the last three hours - uh yeah - useless.

This isn't even billable work - it's a FAVOR.

So help me God, if someone comes in and asks where the TPS report is - I am hurling the closest object on my desk directly at their face - with the intent of committing serious bodily injury.

The expletives spewing from my mouth right now would make a sailor blush.

Why is today only Monday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home