Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Good morning

They were having a Fat Tuesday celebration on the beach last night and we took a lot of our beads from New Orleans (and for the record, I never said I *earned* the beads, I merely said that I did not buy them) and threw them out to the throngs of people who were acting very similarly to a flock of starving seagulls. We had them in a rubbermaid tub and were throwing them into the crowd when we were literally ambushed with people pushing and shoving and grabbing beads out of the box. They're just cheap plastic beads people!

I had to be into work early this a.m. to work on a project that is causing me a bit of consternation. And by a bit, I mean I am going insane. The sun is slowly starting to break over the horizon, the dark sky turning shades of grey and lavender. As the sun rises, the water looks like molten gold. It's absolutely breathtaking.

Well, back to work - but what a beautiful start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Pants said...

Funny about those beads, eh? I had a small bucket of them from Southern Decadence that I tossed into my purse for Saturday night at the pub. When I got there, I gave a few out and left a big chunk on the table for people to grab if they felt like. You'd have thought I laid out solid gold bars.

I'd be piiiiiiiissed off if someone went all up into my tub, dude. I'd take my toys and go home. The fucks.

9:05 AM, February 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home