Sunday, February 13, 2005

Randomness

Turns out that wearing my new creamy beaded flip flops to the Ren. Festival yesterday was a bad idea. I guess they'll be relegated to beach wear now. Sad, I spent more on them than I normally would for those type of shoes, and I bought them literally on the way to the festival.

Some of the costumes were really beautiful. Some of the people, though I have to admit I was seriously concerned about the state of their mental health. There is a fine line between exuberance and insanity. We were flilthy by the end of the night but I really enjoyed the different performers (the apothocary/wizard was quite amusing as were the mud show and the magicians & acrobats). There was glass blowing, axe hurling, archery contests, and knife throwing. It was a nice distraction from the everyday life I normally lead.

No surprise I dreamed of castles and knights all night long. But they were incredibly good dreams. It was nice to have a night full of sleep and bestowed with such sweet and vivid dreams. I was disappointed to wake up this morning, in the midst of such an amazing dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home