Friday, February 18, 2005

There's your trouble...

I am in such an amazing mood today. A good night's sleep (full of incredible dreams), a pretty new skirt, spring sandals, a fresh pedicure (toes decked out in a goldish-pink hue) and new hair color (back to my more natural red rather than the blondish tone it was) will do that for a girl I guess. I feel so pretty - and feminine. So girly.

On the way to work I got slammed between two brand new Lamborghini Murcielagos which were racing. Racing in rush hour traffic. Hello jackasses, let's race a car that retails at nearly a quarter of a million dollars each in RUSH HOUR traffic where the top speed you're going to hit is perhaps 18 mph - for oh, I don't know maybe ten seconds or so. Before I lived here, I would have been amazed to see cars like that on the road - but after a while you get used to those things. Since the Boat Show is on Miami Beach this week, a lot of celebrities and uber rich are in town, and traffic getting to and from the beach (how I go home) is a madhouse. The other day on the way to work, I was stuck in traffic on the causeway and looked over at the new light blue Bentley sitting next to me and I realized that Ben Affleck has to sit in traffic just like the rest of us. That made me happy in a sick twisted way.

After being nearly splattered by a half a million dollars of [rather ugly, in my opinion - and f'ing LOUD] car, I got caught behind two bridges stuck in the 'up' position. Rather than getting irritated, I turned the music up loud, and danced my little heart out in the car. Well, as much as one can dance while seated in the car. I'm sure people thought I was crazy, but I don't care. Sometimes you just have to do what makes you happy.

And since I'm sweet - a stock tip for the day - buy Gillette. At the rate I'm going, Duracell is going to have to buy other factories to increase production capacity. I feel like Charlotte.

I think I may go snorkeling or canoeing tomorrow. It's too beautiful here to stay cooped up inside. And my office is being painted this weekend, so I can't be here. HOORAY! I just realized that Monday is a holiday - so DOUBLE HOORAY!!

This day just keeps getting better and better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Pants said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! You and I could probably power the world through our ...buzzing companions.

But more importantly-- what were you listening to?

12:37 PM, February 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home