Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Breathe in, breathe out...

Ugh. My annual evaluation is this evening. I had a really bad year and fell far below my target billable hour requirement (like 500 hours below). And through a bizarre string of events, it's going to be via phone. How awkward.

Due to the holiday yesterday, I kept thinking today was Monday. After taking TWO HOURS stuck in traffic to get here, I find a million things stacked on my desk, a number of cranky phone calls from people all demanding that their project be completed immediately. There is only one of me. They will have to be put into prorities, into line - and just have to wait their turn.

Can I just go back home and crawl into bed? Please?

I could really use something uplifting today, something to make me keep my sanity - as it's quickly going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home