Friday, March 11, 2005

With Willy and Waylan and the boys...

Well, I was wrong, the house that I was talking about is listed for THREE HUNDRED NINETY-EIGHT THOUSAND dollars. Jumping jesus on a pogo stick. For less than 1500 square feet. That's like $265 a square foot or something. Insanity I tell you.

And - I have an interview with a huge firm in Dallas. They don't really have a spot open for me right now but they still want to interview me. It's a phone interview first - I'm kind of nervous as I've never done this type of an interview over the phone first, but still.... If it goes well, then they fly me out for further discussions.

Of course, it's an uber conservative firm - not really a good fit for me, but I can play the good ol boys game just the same as another. Patriarchy is not my mother tongue, but I've learned how to speak it pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home