Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Leper

We leave for Paris/Amsterdam exactly one month from today. Unfortunately - I am perhaps the world's most irresponsible person, and I still have not secured my passport. No worries. I know that I can pay the expedited fee and have it in plenty of time.

The problem - I am EXTREMELY sunburned, and my entire face is peeling. It is uber attractive - let me assure you. Somehow this is not the image I wanted to be immortalized on my passport photo for the next 10 years or however long it is.

We'll be staying in Angers for two nights, and then in Paris - in Montmarte - for five nights, and then Amsterdam for one night.

I am positively giddy about this trip - aside from the fact that I look like important pieces of my face my peel off at any moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home