Friday, January 21, 2005

Frustration

Alex, my cat, is sacked out on the loveseat - and considering he ways over 20 pounds, he takes up quite a bit of it.

I'm on the couch - trying to finish up drafting a project I need for tomorrow a.m. (although I realize it's now 3 a.m.). The cat is obviously dreaming. He's alternating making little sucking sounds and SNORING. l.o.u.d.l.y. I didn't know cats snored.

Even the damn cat gets a good nights sleep and relaxing dreams.

And whoever *ahem* left the kind comment *ahem* that I just need to *ahem* , well I couldn't agree more.



1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Pants said...

Beltane, my bigass cat (nearly 20 lbs.) also snores. Goobers (heyday of 26 lbs.) also did. Maybe it's a big cat thing? I find Bel's snoring to be quite comforting. Very little will lull me off to sleep faster than listening to him snore.

12:38 PM, January 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home