Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Deja Vu all over again.

I came back as a bag of groceries
Accidentally taken off the shelf
Before the date stamped on myself.

[Why this song is stuck in my head is beyond me. They might be, but it's more likely that they're not.]

Do you ever have those moments when you feel that you've done this all before, but perhaps only slightly differently? Are there times where you know what's going to happen before it does - or that you've known someone before you have even met them?

Maybe I keep having another go of it because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here. It's like playing a computer game and dying over and over again before you find out how to get to the next level. When am I going to run out of lives? Am I ever going to figure this out? Doesn't someone have the proper cheat code for this?

What then Yogi? What if I'm trapped here with Punxsutawney Phil every day? Will it always be all over again?

This existential noneseness is giving me a headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home