Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Women are inherently rational

I mean, how else could I justify that during a moment of extreme stress, that I went and had seven inches of my hair whacked off last night?

Don't all women do that during emotional upheaval?

No?

It's just me?

Ahh.

Well, some bit of good news today - I PASSED THE BAR EXAM! Results were posted at 11:00 this morning, and I will now officially be dual licensed.

The most important news of the week is still pending, so keep your fingers crossed for that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Pants said...

HOOOOOOOOORAY FOR PASSING THE BAR!!!! (I knew you would!)

Keeping my legs crossed for the other news so you won't have to. ;-p

And yes, I mess with my hair when I am in freak mode too. Colour, cut, whatever.

11:56 AM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger newsgirl said...

Congrats on the passing the bar... three of my friends failed this time, again, out of five of them who sat for it this passed May was it? It reminds me of why I chose not to go to law school - kudos to you though.

I know that my hair is the first thing to go when I'm going thru "life changing times" - I've chopped it about 4 times - and I regreted it everytime. Hope the good news keeps coming ;)
~V~

12:50 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger evolver said...

A wonderful thing, congrats!

4:30 PM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home