Sunday, September 18, 2005

In seven days

All kinds of news, both extremely good or absolutely devastating could hit our house this week.

I'm literally ill with trepidation.

Friday apparently did not go well. Not at all. My heart is just sick with worry. No matter what, we will work through this together. I just hope he knows that I will stand by him through this.

Wednesday some incredibly important results come in for me.

Thursday we have an appointment with our last shot "miracle" doctor.

Saturday we had planned to go to the Ren Fest, but he looked at me and said - you know, I think that we should go get items to donate for Katrina. We went to Costco, loaded up on diapers, baby wipes (ironic really...), feminine hygiene products, water and toilet paper. Then we took Ms. Pants' lead and went to the dollar store and literally wiped out their stock of $1 shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, deodorant, and bought fresh clean new undies for men, women, and children in all sizes.

We drove to Manhattan to deliver it to the football semi-truck that is headed to Louisiana on Wed.

We didn't do it because we expect to find favor with the fates in exchange. However, if it helps, well - I certainly won't turn it down. Not right now.

We could use all the help in the world this week.

My knees are literally raw from begging for mercy.

2 Comments:

Blogger evolver said...

If unseen prayers help, you have mine. Here's to the better outcomes...

9:50 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger newsgirl said...

Living on the edge has taken on a new meaning in the past few years hasn't it?
~V~

10:20 AM, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home