Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Big E

My heart just got a little melty. I would totally leave my husband for this man, at least for a night or two, or as many as I could get away with.

Looks like Lindros is going to be back on the ice - and perhaps for Toronto, the team he has always wanted to play for.

I am elated. Lindros made me love hockey. He was roughly physical, but so graceful on the ice. And hot - let's not forget that. I love big bulky men and he was definitely easy on the eyes. Seeing him play (in person) before his latest concussion was one of the best sports memories I have. I get tingly just thinking about it.

On September 11, when I first found out about the attacks, I was wearing an old Flyers #88 jersey making pancakes and trying to figure out why there was some movie about the Pentagon being on fire on ESPN.

I was a Flyers fan, until I just couldn't stand Bobby Clarke anymore, and then I was a Rangers fan. Looks like a Maple Leaf is in my future.

Updated to say - indeed it is. And wow is he delicious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:59 PM, August 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:17 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home