Thursday, June 30, 2005

In a few days, none of this will matter

But in the meantime, I wish I could just crawl up and tell everyone to leave me the fuck alone. I am one of the calmest people on the face of the earth, but today - after being told that the four hours of work I did on a document yesterday didn't show up in the new version, and basically calling me a liar to my face - that I never did any of it - I nearly lost it. When I offered to fix it, after finding an orphaned copy of the document on my harddrive, when you rolled your eyes at me and said you would have someone else who could handle it do it - yeah.

I've been in my office crying for the last two hours. I'm so angry I'm shaking. I know it's not about this. But I just can't take anymore screaming - today has been just absolutely h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e.

If I didn't worry about not having a paycheck for that extra week, and for looking unprofessional (and having to report walking out with no notice to the bar and oh - perhaps a malpractice action) I would completely blow this popsicle stand tonight and never look back.

But no. I'm a glutton for punishment, and I will sit here, upset - and worry about what these people think of me, and how horrible the next week will be.

But there is only one week.

Seven days left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home