Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Is it just me?

So, the new town actually has an "alternative" station - granted it's The Buzz... but considering that Miami didn't have one at all, it's still an improvement.

Every. Single. Morning. on the way to work this past week I've heard the Jack Johnson song "Where'd All the Good People Go. " Given that I have a fifteen minute commute, I'm a little concerned about their playlist diversity. But whatever... the song is strangely hypnotic. I found myself humming along to it today standing in front of the printer while I was standing there obliterating acres of rainforest waiting for the longest document to ever cross the planet to finish before the toner just decided to up and quit.

His voice seemed so familiar, but I couldn't place it... then I realized that Jack's voice reminded me strangely of John Wozniak of Marcy Playground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home