Sunday, March 13, 2005

BD, Salvation (Avery Brewing Co.)

I know, you're wondering if all I do is sit around and drink - this just happens to be the first time I got the chance to get all this down... no not the beer, the thoughts about them.

Salvation had a beautiful label - while not an uber religious person, I love iconiclastic art. Salvation is also an Avery Brewing Co. product and I enjoyed it more than The Reverend. A Belgian Style Golden Ale, it had nice hoppy flavor (a rarity for me to enjoy) and tasted almost like it was laced with honey.

"Seek and ye shall find! Salvation is a divinely drinkable golden treasure, full of fruity aroma and hoppy complexity with a soft, light palate. Brewed with Rocky Mountain water, imported Belgian malted barley, Belgian candy sugar, Styrian Goldings hops, and authentic Belgian yeast."

Quite tasty. I would buy this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home