Friday, February 25, 2005

Wha-wha-what?

The phone rings a few minutes ago, and there's a man on the phone. He says, "Hey April - do you want to go out tonight?" The voice sounds partially familiar - but I can't figure out who it is as I don't recognize the name on caller i.d. My response - "Uh - who is this?" "This is Greg, and I think you're hot. And um, I'm a pledge, and I have to do this - so can you just do it for me please... please... I'll pay for your dinner."

Laughing, I said "Uh, sorry but no."

"C'mon please..."

"Uh, no. Goodbye."

I suppose it's better than the UM pledge a year or so ago who drowned when forced (while incredibly intoxicated) to swim across the crocodile infested pond on UM's campus. But still, yeah kid sorry the answer's no.

As Ms. Brovlowski would said - Whaaa-whaa-whaaat?

Ahhh. Buying friends and influence. Can you tell I was never a sorority girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home